Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Home Depot Pendant Lights


Home Depot recently opened up in the small town of Lodi that I live in and I couldn't be more excited! Until now our only home improvement stores were Lowes and Orchard Supply Hardware, so it's nice to have another option available without having to leave town. I was trolling the lighting aisles recently at the new store and was pleasantly surprised by the number of stylish pendant lights they had available!


Upon taking a closer look I realized that all of the specific fixtures that caught my attention are from the Home Decorators Collection. Most pendant lights are under $100, which is my favorite part of all. They have a ton of industrial-chic looking fixtures, which is so on-trend right now. Take a look at a few of my favorites;

$79.97, available here
$69.97, available here

$53.98, available here


$99.97, available here

$79.97, available here

$53.98, available here

$49.48, available here


$69.97, available here

And check it out, Home Depot also has industrial style, vintage bulbs available as well;


So what do you think, do you love these affordable lighting options as much as I do? I think it's great that you can now find such stylish lighting options in almost every town in America! Way to go Home Depot :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails