Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fabric: Schumacher Zenyatta Mondotta

Recently I completed a design board for an online client of mine. (You can see it here if you missed it!) I suggested a lumbar pillow made out of a fabric that I am completely in love with - Schumacher Zenyatta Mondotta in Peacock. It's such a fun fabric with it's bright colors and zig zag (chevron) pattern.

It's like I serious have to smile every time I look at this fabric! Does it have that same effect on you?!

via House Beautiful
via Lonny
via Caitlin Creer
via Decorpad
via Apartment Therapy
Like most designer fabrics, Zenyatta Mondotta is pretty pricey. A great way to incorporate it into a room (without totally breaking the bank) is with pillows! Here's a couple available on Etsy;

available here
available here
I wouldn't mind two of these babies on my living room sofa. . . Just what I need, another chevron pillow. . . I think I have like five different throw pillows made out of various different zig zag patterned fabric in my house I think it's an obsession ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails