Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DIY Kitchen Art

I created an art print to hang in my kitchen and I LOVE the way it turned out! Take a look:


I used Gimp (the free version of Photoshop) to create a 'kitchen conversion chart'. I can't tell you how many times I have had to hop on the computer while cooking or baking to google a conversion!  I figured this handy dandy (and super cute) piece of art would be the solution to my problem. Here's a closeup:


Feel free to download it and print it for yourself if you wish! (It's formatted as 5x7.) I mounted it on a piece of white cardstock and framed it in a white frame I already had. It's the perfect addition to my kitchen and cost only pennies! What do you think? Oh, and don't you just love my red Kitchen Aid mixer? I sure do. It was seriously one of the best wedding gifts we received - it's not only super functional but shiny and pretty and looks great in my kitchen! What's your favorite kitchen accessory or gadget? Please share!

Related Posts with Thumbnails