Wednesday, September 7, 2011

House Envy





I spotted the picture of this dining space above, on Pinterest earlier today and had to see more! Turns out it's the home of Erica from Design Blahg and guess what? It's a 690 sq. ft. apartment in Brooklyn, New York. Yes, you heard me right, 690! This small space is just proof that you don't need thousands and thousands of square feet to create a stylish, sophisticated home. Here's a peak at the floor plan so you can see how the home is laid out:

Erica's place was featured in Apartment Therapy's Small Cool 2010 series and you can read more about all of her space saving ideas here. Can you believe she actually has upper kitchen cabinets that are empty?! The smallest space I ever lived in was a studio apartment in Los Angeles and I recall having to store my extra sheets and blankets in my upper kitchen cabinets. Have you ever lived in a home so small you had to get majorly creative when it came to storage solutions?!
Related Posts with Thumbnails