Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Sponsors!

I'm super excited to announce that JPM Design has two new sponsors for the months of August and September!

First up, Elisabeth Michael which is an online shop where you can purchase custom drapes, pillow covers and more!


Her fabrics are super cute, prices are affordable and her work is fabulous! Check out a few of my favorites:

available here

 available here

available here

available here

----------

My next new sponsor is Lindsay Cowles, a Los Angeles based artist whose work is AMAZING!!

Her artwork is available to purchase in several retail locations throughout the US, or you can contact Lindsay directly. She also does custom, commissioned pieces as well. Her abstract paintings come in a variety of sizes and price points. You can check out her blog where she features her current works in progress. Here are a few of my favorites that are available for purchase:

 Fluer

 Limestone

 Textured Leaf

Lily Pad

---------

Thanks again for stopping by my blog on a daily basis, I appreciate every comment and email I get, and love all of my readers, sponsors and blog friends!!! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone :)

Contact me if you are interested in advertising on JPM Design. I offer affordable packages and would love to team up with you and your company!
Related Posts with Thumbnails