Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ceramic Garden Stools

Ceramic garden stools are every where these days, but have been a staple in home decor for quite some time. There's no denying their popularity indoors and out. I just love that these compact pieces are so versatile! You can use them as an end table, extra seating, as a portable accent table or simply just as decoration.

 via House of Turquoise 

via House Beautiful 

via Belle Maison

 via Apartment Therapy

 via Muse Interiors

What's great about these little guys are that they fit in right at home with all different design styles and in any room of the home. They are literally like the perfect accessory! (Or is it a piece of furniture? Depends on how you look at it and how it's used, I guess!)

via Wisteria

 via Pinterest

via Decorpad

via Traditional Home

via Ashley Witaker


via Decorpad

Imagine my excitement yesterday when I was perusing the isles of bargain furniture and accessories at Ross and I spotted an entire section of ceramic garden stools!


Most of these stools were priced at $39.99 and $49.99. They had a variety of colors and styles to choose from too. But heck, at these prices, you could always take a can of glossy colored spray paint to one and paint it any color you wish! I was praticularly found of this purple garden stool, below.

 
They even had a couple of the uber-trendy elephant shaped ceramic garden stools. These were reasonably priced at $69.99.


This white one below reminds me of this stool available at Horchow for $200!  


It was like I had died and gone to ceramic stool heaven! My head was spinning with excitement over these awesome deals! Have you found any great bargains on home decor items lately? Tell me I'm not the only one who gets this crazy excited over stuff like this. . .    :) 





Related Posts with Thumbnails