Monday, July 18, 2011

Featured Designer: Caitlin Wilson



Caitlin Wilson has quickly became one of my favorite designers! I've seen bits and pieces of her work here and there but wasn't too familiar with her portfolio until recently. Man, are your eyes in for a treat when you visit her website AND blog. This girl know how to use color in a way that melts my heart! Take a peak at her portfolio and you will see why I love her work so much. (Oh, and you might want to get comfy. . .  I had a really hard time deciding on my favorites. So needless to say this post will be packed with TONS of Caitlin Wilson eye candy :)






























Another element that I believe makes Caitlin's portfolio stand out is the amazing photography of her spaces. I really think that the rooms you design and decorate are only as good as the pictures you (or a professional) take of them. While I have a decent sized portfolio filled with spaces I have designed over the last several years, I really  think that the quality of photos is lacking. From here on out, I am committed to either 1) learning how to take kick-ass photos or 2) hiring a professional to shoot my work.

So what do you think of Caitlin Wilson awesome portfolio? Who are your favorite designers?
Related Posts with Thumbnails