Friday, April 29, 2011

Turquoise Lamp Obsession

I find myself constantly incorporating turquoise lamps into design plans when working on a new project. There is just something so classic, yet so modern about the turquoise lamp and it works well in almost any style of interior. I love them in all shapes, sizes and materials, but ceramic and gourd-shaped happen to be my fave! Take a look at a few spaces incorporating this coveted trend;

 via Bonesteel Trout Hall

via House of Turquoise

via Decorpad

 via Velvet and Linen

via Coco and Kelley

via Miles Redd

 via Tobi Fairley

 via Decorpad

via It's Great to be Home

via Kristen Panitch

via Southern Accents

via Jan Showers

via unknown

via House of Turquoise

via Grant K. Gibson

via Shelter

Here's a roundup of several gorgeous turquoise lamps in the low, mid and higher priced ranges;
Lamps available here, here, here, here and here.

Lamps available here, here, here and here.

Lamps available here, here, here and here

Want to know a secret?! I like to hunt for lamps at HomeGoods, TJMaxx and Marshalls. Their prices typically range between $20 - $80 and they have large selections of stylish lighting options! Here's a glimpse at the lamp isle at HomeGoods. I'm like a kid in a candy store every I see all those delicious colored lamps!!!


 
Related Posts with Thumbnails