Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Traditional Home + Lonny Magazine = TRADhome

It seems as if lately I can barely keep up with my blog roll, the stack of shelter magazines that come in my mailbox every month, and not to mention the multitude of online magazines! There is just SO MUCH great design inspiration out there these day! If only I could pour through each and every one, detail by detail. . . although I think that would be equivalent to a full time job! I keep my subscriptions basic (Elle Decor, House Beautiful & Coastal Living Magazines) but my blog roll is out of control (I think I try and keep up with around 200 blogs) but add on top of that all of the amazing online magazines like Lonny, Rue, High Gloss, Ivy & Piper and I just can not keep up! Well, add one more to that list. . .

Yesterday TRADhome hit the shelves (errrr. . . i mean the web) and boy is it a treat!!! Believe it or not, I have actually taken the time to devourer each and every one of the 344 pages about two times now and still haven't taken it all in! I might go back for round three this evening with a glass of wine. Yes, it's THAT good! Here's a peak into what caught my eye in this online magazine's debut issue;





















Related Posts with Thumbnails