Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Deal of the Century

I'm helping my sister shop for a new sofa and I came across a find I just HAD to share. Check out this slipcovered sofa from JCPenny;


It's originally $999 but is currently on sale for $399!!! Ok, maybe it's not the 'deal of the century' but it is a really awesome price for such a great sofa. 

Lets face it, the sofa is the biggest and most expensive piece of furniture in most living rooms. I think going with a neutral colored upholstery is the best way to ensure that you are going to love your investment for a long time. Also, a neutral sofa just like this one will mix well with a plethora of different styles and color schemes. And to top it off, the slipcovers are removable and washable. Could it get any better?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails