Friday, November 12, 2010

Featured Designer: Grant K. Gibson

I can't wait for next weekend to roll around! My mom, my sisters and my cousin and I are headed towards the Bay! We have a big day planned full of girly, fun things! First stop if the Elle Decor Decorator Showhouse. Next on the agenda will be a little bit of wedding dress shopping for me, yay! I'm sure we'll end up in Union Square and do some Christmas shopping and have lunch. I can't wait!

Grant K. Gibson was chosen to design a 'tween's bedroom' at the showhouse. I got a little sneak peak of it (I didn't want to look, but I couldn't contain myself) over at Simplified Bee.



The girly space is decked out with hand painted De Gournay wallpaper (gorgeous!), preppy pink and green bedding, and headboards and bedskirts that were fabricated using bedsheets from Target! I'm loving the black bamboo chair covered in Madeline Wienrib fabric and turquoise Moracan pouf! I can't wait to see this space in person and take in all the other little details that make it oh-so-fabulous!

This year Elle Decor named Grant K. Gibson as one of the "5 Designers to Watch" and after taking a peak at his portfolio, I can see why!








To read more about this talented designer visit his website or blog.


Related Posts with Thumbnails