Monday, November 22, 2010

Elle Decor Showhouse - First Floor


Saturday I had the pleasure of attending the Elle Decor Showhouse which is located in the historic St. Francis Woods neighborhood of San Francisco. It was such a treat to tour this GORGEOUS home. It is always so inspiring to visit showhouses, I always walk away with the wheels spinning and ideas flowing! Here are some pictures I took as well as a few others I found online. (There were so many people there on Saturday it made it sort of difficult to get good shots of every room.)

Upon entering the home you are welcomed by this amazing chandelier. This set the stage for the entire tour of the home!

The living room, designed by Gary Spain was very industrial chic but felt livable and comfortable at the same time. The Circa Lighting pendent that hung over the game table is a new favorite of mine.

Love this light fixture too! 

The dining room, designed by Steven Volpe was a very moody, sophisticated space that got great light from the large windows overlooking the outside patio.

Aw, the breakfast area and kitchen, my favorite room in the entire house! Designed by Palmer Weiss (which  I blogged about here) did an amazing job with the space. I could seriously move right in and start cooking immediately in this kitchen! 

My favorite, Bertoia barstools pulled up to the large island. Can you spot the foo dogs in the background?!

The Anne Sack tile backsplash was gorgeous!

I love the combination of Ceasarstone counter tops and marble subway tile for the backsplash.

These brass pendants from Urban Electric are the perfect match for this kitchen. I love how various different metals are all mixed in one space but work so well together!

Off of the kitchen is the rear entry/mudroom. 

I love this whimsical Katie Ridder wallpaper that hung in the mudroom!

The library designed by Will Wicks was a small space that had a lot of functions. It's the type of room you could curl up with a book, relax and enjoy a cocktail. It had a lot of treasures reminiscent of world travel, very masculine, and had a great vibe about it!

Of course I LOVED the layered rugs in this room! Such a great look that I never get tired of!

The brass klismos chair was the star of this room.

The dry bar hid behind wallpapered panels. I seriously could have curled up in this quaint room and stayed for hours! I seriously didn't want to leave.


I hope everyone who wanted to attend the showhouse was able to do so because yesterday was the last day. If you missed it, or if you are interested in seeing more, you can view a 360 degree tour of every room here!

I'll be back later this week to share the basement and second floor with you!

p.s. - If you haven't entered my latest giveaway, go here and do so now! Contest ends in one week!

images via Mary Jackson, bedesignobsessed, katiedid, and Innerspace Interior Design 
Related Posts with Thumbnails