Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quicky


Here's a quick shot of my "entry" (which really isnt much of an entry, but more of just a cute vignette I have sitting next to my front door, since the front door opens up right into the living room.)

I recently found the star burst mirror at TJMaxx for only $29.99! The bamboo console table I have had for a few years and was found at Ross for $39.99. The white grommet drapes are from Ikea of course! I picked up a bouquet of sunflowers at the grocery store yesterday and I love the fall-ish feel they add to the space.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Fall has officially decided to make an appearance here in sunny California (after 90 degree temps the last few week!) Rain fell last night, so it feels like the season is finally here!
Related Posts with Thumbnails