Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Easter Ideas Compliments of Martha

Easter is just around the corner. Hard to believe, I know! (Where does the time go?!) Here are some super cute and super simple decorating ideas for your Easter get together, compliments of Martha Stewart of course! 

I love the idea of embellishing a plain candle with blades of grass and placing it on a green dish. It's so simple yet so cute!

Transform plain doilies into Easter baskets! Find the directions here.


Create an Easter basket out of a paper sack! You can use them at each place setting, filled with tiny flowers.


Every year I search for new and creative ways to decorate Easter eggs. I love this idea-- decoupage eggs with snip its from paper napkins! Find the directions here.

Turn a plain wicker basket into a blossoming beautiful creation by adhering silk flowers or leaves using a glue gun.


Create an Easter egg tree to use as a centerpiece! I am definitely going to try this one out this year.


For a fun favor to give guests, use orange jelly beans and tie with green ribbon to look like a carrot!


I love the idea of using baskets in lue of pots for a flower arrangement.

Use an oversized nest to hold your flower arrangement. I think it looks especially lovely with tulips and daffodils.


Related Posts with Thumbnails