Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I think I would give my first born child, just for one bite of this right now:


Ok, I am being a LITTLE dramatic. . . I'm doing the Master Cleanse and am on DAY 7 so far. That means I have not consumed anything but a funky lemonade concoction and water for the last seven days! Prior to that I was drinking only juices and soup broth for two days. That means I have not chewed and swallowed ANY food for nine days now! I am determined to make it to the end (ten days) and have already seen some incredible results, physically and mentally. I recommend this to anyone who is looking to cleanse their body and take on a healthier lifestyle.

If you are interested, head over to jenloveskev for the recipe to make these vegetarian nachos! They are also a great snack to make for Superbowl Sunday! If you aren't already familiar with Jen's blog, it's fantastic. It's one of my few non-design related reads every day!
Related Posts with Thumbnails