Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow Day!


 image via flickr

I have to admit that I have been ignoring my little blog lately, but thats only because things are pretty hecktic right now in my life. After the first of the year I plan on going back to regularly scheduled posts, but for now, I might just be dropping by here and there to share a thing or two. Hang tight :)

I just had to post and let you know that IT IS SNOWING today. I know, I know, big deal to some of you, but for anyone that is from the Central Valley in California, you know that this only happens like every ten years!!! In fact, this is only the third time in my life as I recall that we have gotten snow here. I actually had to put a jacket on for the first time this year, and opted for Uggs instead of flip flops as I got dressed this morning :) I drove to work and watched the snowflakes fall onto my windshield. It was beautiful and totally put me into the holiday spirit! Hope you all are enjoying this time of year!
Related Posts with Thumbnails