Friday, October 23, 2009

This Week's Favorites

I try not to post stuff too often that I find on other blogs (especially the more popular, frequently read ones) but this week I stumbled upon two posts that I have to share with you (in case you missed out on them and because they are both so different but such great examples of beautiful design!)

The first is from Chinoiserie Chic, a lovely blog dedicated to all things Chinoiserie of course. This dining room didn't immediately have me at hello, but after a few glimpses at the details, I was hooked! I think it is absolutely stunning! Here's a quick peak, but for more information on this breath taking room head over to the post on Chinoiserie Chic's blog.




My other favorite blog post this week was from Desire to Inspire (one of my favorites!) and it features a beautiful ocean front villa designed by Kara Mann. Head over to Desire to Inspire to check out all the amazing photos of this dream home! Here'a a quick peak;

 

 

Related Posts with Thumbnails