Saturday, September 5, 2009

Crazy Labor Day Sales!!!

If your in the market for doing any shopping, this weekend is the time to do it! My email inbox has been flooded with insane offers from some of my favorite stores.

West Elm is offering up to 75% off select merchandise. Check out their rectangular capiz chandelier on sale for $89.99! Oh, how I would love to buy this (as well as the conversion kit to hardwire it) and install it above my dining room table!

JCPenny is offering free shipping this weekend on any order over $49. This works out perfectly since I have had my eye on this shelf for my master bedroom now for months;

It's on sale for 99.99 (with free shipping!) I'll take two please!

Pottery Barn is also offering up to 75% off select merchandise. Check out some of these great buys;

Sutter Jacquard Bedskirt - Reg. $129. On sale for $49.99 (Sizes Queen - King)
(I'm loving the Greek key pattern. It also comes in two other colors)




I'm loving these Panna Cream Vases for only $16.99! (regular $49.00)

Also having super crazy sales right now, online and in store are Old Navy and Gap. Happy Labor Day Weekend and Happy shopping!
Related Posts with Thumbnails