Monday, August 10, 2009

Surprise Party Success!

Yesterday my Dad turned 60 and we surprised him with a Giant's themed party (obviously he is a major fan!) Coincidental, we had 60 people who came, and every one dressed in their Giant's gear or orange and black! Here's a few photos of some of the highlights of the party;



My DIY banners turned out nicely!


Great family photo!


A few of the awesome gifts my dad received


The nacho bar was a hit! (Please excuse the mess, as I wasn't able to take a picture before everyone started digging in!)

You can't go to AT&T Park without having some of their delicious garlic fries!!


All in all, it was a fabulous day filled with friends, family, fun, LOTS of fries and lots of baseball! My dad was surprised and appreciative of all of our hard work!
Related Posts with Thumbnails