Tuesday, August 18, 2009

House Beautiful's Color Personality Quiz

Ok, so I know a lot of bloggers have posted this already, but I thought I would jump on the band wagon because it sounded sort of fun. . .
Here are the results to my House Beautiful Color Personality Quiz;


1. What's the first color you see in the morning? A brownish taupe

2. What color are your eyes? Hazel











3. What color do you wear the most? Various shades of Pink/Red/Magenta
















4. What color do you never wear? Yellow or Orange














5. What color do you wear when you want to feel sexy? Black























6. What color gets you the most compliments? Turquoise
















7. What color is your lipstick? n/a. Call me a hippy chick, that's fine!

















8. What color was your living room when you were growing up?
White with a country patchwork looking border. Oh, don't you just miss the 80's?!
(I'll spare you the agony and refrain from inserting a picture here!)


9. What color was your bedroom when you were growing up?

It changed quite a few times. When I was seven I begged my mom for pink bunny wallpaper (remember Full House?!) then I ripped the paper down when I was 12 and convinced my mom to let me paint white sponged clouds on blue painted walls. (I did all the work myself!) Then we moved (I feel sorry for the poor family who inherited my 'sky mural'!) and I was left with white walls for the rest of adolescence.












10. What color are your sheets? Chocolate Brown (but white are my favorite)














11. What color was your favorite crayon as a child? Purple

















12. What color is your car? Silver













13. What color was your prom dress? Pink



















14. What's your favorite gemstone? Turquoise, duh!













15.
What is your favorite flower? Orchid. Any color. I love their shape and form














16. What color makes you happiest? Turquoise and BRIGHT Colors Combos



















17. What color depresses you? Cold Gray (although I know gray is everywhere these days, I am still getting used to it!)














18. What color calms you? Soft Blues & Greens














19. What color makes you grind your teeth? Florescent Yellow, especially paired with black!


















20. What color would you like to try, but are scared to? Neutrals. I fear them for being too boring, but am learning to appreciate their simpleness.
Related Posts with Thumbnails